Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Festivities--Pumpkin Carving!

Sunday afternoon, I was lucky enough to attend my third annual Foster pumpkin carving. We sat together outside, in the crisp fall air, warming by the outdoor fire place. Hanging with my new family is always a lovely time--it never fails.
Scofield was very proud of his power symbol on his pumpkin (bottom right). He loved the symbol even before Revolution made it popular..
Here is Scofield's power symbol a little closer up. I carved the face of an owl, although it did not quite turn out like I expected. It looked much more like an owl on paper. When I carved the image into the pumpkin, somehow there was a transformation into the grinch? Whoops! I guess the spookiness of it fits the occasion. Pumpkin carving...not my specialty.

The pumpkins definitely look their best lit up. Mine is on the left, Scofield's is in the middle, and Stone's is on the right. We missed you Janie!!

I hope everyone is enjoying this fall season. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

cheers!
lauren


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...