Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas S'mores

Ghirardelli chocolate is at the top of my 'preferred chocolate list', and s'mores are one of my most favorite desserts. Put them together, and I'm in heaven. What's better, Ghirardelli puts out a limited holiday edition of holiday flavored chocolate. So I thought I'd put together some holiday s'mores for our little christmas get together with friends.
We made three different flavored s'mores--peppermint bark, pumpkin spice, and eggnog. Considering I LOVE dark chocolate, I found it strange that the eggnog was my favorite.
To make your own: Assemble as you would a regular s'more. Add a piece of the holiday chocolate to a graham cracker square. Roast your marshmallows, top the chocolate with the roasted marshmallows, and then top the s'more off with the other graham cracker square.
And they were so good.
Merry Christmas Eve!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...