Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ice Skating

I've been ice skating a few times, but I had never ice skated outdoors. There was something truly magical about it. The shine of the christmas lights, the crisp wintery air, and the fact that everyone around me was happy and beaming. For a moment, it felt like a winter wonderland. No...more like the North Pole.
We joined forces with sister Lindsey and her boyfriend Shawn.
And are they not precious!? I mean, c'mon...

I enjoyed letting husband pull me along while he skated. It was like a little ride..
A little sister skating :)
And then a little bit of Sister falling...but don't worry, Shawn caught her. 
Finally, we finished the night off right with coffee! Well, chai tea for me.
Cheers!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...