Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Warm Winter

I tend to miss the transition from fall to winter every year. Maybe it's because I live in the south, and fall and winter just about look the same. Ha. Luckily, I haven't had to scrape the ice off of the windshield of my car at 7 am yet...that's typically the moment I realize that winter has come. But even though this season is known for being barren and cold, I don't want to let the beauty in it pass me by. 
Through fall and the holidays, I made seasonal to-do lists. I typically deal with a sense of sadness at the beginning of the year...pumpkins and candy canes are gone, with nothing but the cold left. This year will be different. Why not make a winter 'to-do' list? So here is mine...
1*Have a winter picnic (with hot chocolate!)
2*Go on Sunday strolls
3*Bake weekend cookies
3*Build a snowman (if it snows!?)
4* Road trip to the mountains and hit the slopes one more time
And don't let Kira fool you....She totally loves me ;)
Stay warm!
xoxo,
lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...