Friday, March 29, 2013

favorite things // beauty products

I know we all have our beauty "go-to's". Here are a few of mine:
Cetaphil moisturizing lotion // moroccan oil shampoo + conditioner // rimmel scandal eyes mascara // bare minerals foundation 

In the winter, my skin gets so dry. Especially my hands. Regular lotion never does the trick, but I swear, cetaphil moisturizer is like liquid magic. I will probably forever be faithful to their brand.

And moroccan oil products...I am completely sold. I use moroccan oil shampoo, moroccan oil hair product every time I get out of the shower and the moroccan oil hair spray when I style my hair. It also just smells so darn good...Save money on perfume??

Bare minerals...I've been using it for as long as I can remember. In high school I had really oily skin and started using it because it was the only thing that didn't make me break out. Then I guess we fell in love and have lived happily ever after ever since. Bare Minerals recently came out with a new liquid foundation. I've been wanting to try it. Maybe it'll end up on this list, too.

What are your favorite beauty products?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...