Friday, March 1, 2013

friday chore-day

During the week I am busy, busy, busy (aren't we all!?). I've mapped out my schedule so that I am in class, and working between classes, all day Monday-Thursday. This way, on Friday I am free. Yet, Friday's haven't been so free lately. The craziness of the week keeps our house in a tornado state. Whether it's rushing out the door in the morning, or exhausted at night, the dishes just can't seem to get done. So I wake up on Friday mornings to this....
With little on my agenda, the mess can no longer be ignored. So welcome to "friday chore-day"
Above left: the result of late night studying on the couch...all my notes topple to the ground, so literally feeling angry at the papers, I leave them and get in bed. Note to self: Do not do homework at 11:30 pm.
Looks like my free day now has a schedule...clean, clean, clean.

happy friday to you all!

1 comment :

  1. Pretty impressive class scheduling skills, managing to get Fridays off!

    And I'm glad I'm not the only one that takes slights from my school notes personally.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...