Thursday, May 23, 2013

wedding part 5: Bridals

and finally, here are a few bridals to just about wrap it all up. this is a particularly special set of pictures because i haven't posted them anywhere yet. they fit our wedding and the whole event perfectly. i met tahni [our photographer] for the first time at my bridal session, 2 days before the wedding. i was dressed and ready to go and had only a chair and flowers for props. i didn't have much in mind of how i wanted the session to go..i just knew i wanted it to involve a field. then, tahni posed me in all sorts of ways that put everything i was feeling into something better than words--pictures. the fact that i was marrying my best friend in less than two days was a dream. It was still so surreal to me at that point, and i think it shows in the shoot. so here they are... a look into my dreams...
    ^and turns out my dad wasn't kidding when he said was going to bring max (his dog) to my bridal   
     shoot so max could play in the field. dads...

  thanks for letting me post a million and one of our pictures and following along!

 we are back in the states, so some eleuthera pictures soon :)

3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...