Thursday, February 13, 2014

valentine's day gift guide

i love any reason to buy things for my husband, so you better believe i take full advantage of all 'holidays.' but as much as i love shopping for my man, it's always a bit of a challenge for me. i still don't understand why anyone would need five pocket knives or the whole james bond series. but hey...i'm learning. so i've put together a little practical valentine's gift guide 'for him' if you are stumped like i so often am. i know my husband can always use some extra shirts in his closet, and how about those "balls of steel" whiskey chillers - they chill your drinks without diluting them and a percentage of proceeds goes toward testicular cancer research. pretty awesome, right? and of course i can't leave out gifts 'for her.' i am absolutely loving the 'i love you' print and the gold chevron necklace. i also firmly believe you can never own too much pink lipstick...

for her: 1 - etsy print | 2 - gold chevron necklace | 3 - polaroid love notes | 4 - little black dress | 5 - lovin' spoonfuls set | 6 - mac 'candy yum yum' lipstick | 7 - minimalist teardrop earrings | 8 - hand painted greeting card



for him: 1 - antique map | 2 - leather pocket journal | 3 - vintage leather messenger bag | 4 - cherry gingham bow tie | 5 - beard oil | 6 - balls of steel whiskey chillers | 7 - ray-ban aviator sunglasses | 8 - heart boxers | 9 - leather fossil watch | 10 - vintage flannel shirts

5 comments :

  1. Hmm.. something here looks familiar ;) Thanks for sharing the link girl! Such fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) they're so cute! Couldn't help but share them!

      Delete
  2. Flannel shirt and vintage bags are always a good idea. I think I'm gonna go shopping for these items for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the etsy print and the mini black dress for her and the checked bow and heart boxers for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "Hello, Also I love you print! So cute, I wnt it for my office. I'm also drooling over the leather pocket journal and the leather messenger bag, I think I'll keep those for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...