Monday, April 21, 2014

easter sunday

happy easter!!

on sunday, i had to work. but i got off at one [not too bad] and headed to brunch downtown with the family. my parents, sister, and her boyfriend shawn met us at the green room - seriously my new favorite restaurant in greenville. it was so hard to decide what to order - i wanted to try everything! needless to say, we'll be going back...a lot! after lunch we decided to head home and enjoy a lazy sunday afternoon. i listened to the sermon from the morning service on-line, and then we napped. i don't know what it is about sundays, but sleep falls on me so heavy in the late afternoon. all i want to do after church is curl up and snuggle...maybe it has to do with sunday being a day of rest or something ;).  sometimes my mind has a hard time stopping and truly taking a sabbath, so my body has to kick it in high gear and zonk me out. it's like whether i want to or not i want to, my body decides to rest. those bodies...they really do know what we need if we'll just listen.
 ^sister, sister. love her so!
 ^ easter cheer!
 ^ i settled on the crab cakes atop a fried green tomato and topped with a poached egg. it did not disappoint!
 ^ the two men in my life...husband, and dad!

i hope you had a blessed easter sunday!

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...