Monday, October 15, 2012

Chocolate, Banana, Avocado Pudding

Don't let the title throw you off. This pudding really is so good...not only in taste but also because it is packed full of nutrients--not something you would expect from "pudding." Mm!
I'm sad to report that my food processor has bit the dust. Yes...my BRAND new food processor. Therefore, I am using a vintage version. My grandmother's old food processor, borrowed from my mother. I've become dependent upon having one in my kitchen. Crazy how the vintage version has been more dependable than the new version. Cheers for vintage!
Chocolate, Avocado, Banana Pudding
Adapted from Just Making Noise

Ingredients:

  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1/3 cup honey
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 avocados, mashed
  • 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
Directions

First, process the banana, honey and vanilla extract in your food processor (or magic bullet, or blender). Add the avocados and cocoa powder. Process until smooth and creamy. Transfer to an airtight container and chill in the refrigerator for one hour. Consume!

The pudding will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days. Serve chilled for best results! 



enjoy!
xoxo,
Lauren

1 comment :

  1. Chocolate and avocado??!! I'll definitely have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...