Thursday, October 18, 2012

Solid Grounds Coffee Shop

Our dear friend Nick is a missionary. He recently opened his own coffee shop as another source of revenue for his ministry--Barnabas X. It is tucked into the quaint little downtown of Westminster, SC. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Solid Grounds Coffee Shop...

The coffee shop is retro and eclectic with all kinds of mismatched furniture. It makes me feel right at home. This was my favorite chair, right next to this couch:
Remember it? That's right--my favorite decoration at our wedding! The lovely, the one and only, yellow couch.
We might be a little bit bias, but Barnabas X coffee is completely worth the 45 minute drive for us. What can we say...we are suckers for some good coffee.
And more than coffee, they serve delicious pastries and baked goods. My mouth was literally watering as I viewed these blueberry cream cheese muffins. Yum!
"The South Carolina"--Isn't this so cute!? I love his creative, personal and local touches. 
There is something about Solid Grounds. I could sit there all day long...which is kind of what we did. There is an air of joy about the place. Something that can't be explained, but only felt. We will definitely be venturing here often.
Nick left Scofield in charge between morning and afternoon shift for about 30 minutes. He was a natural. I couldn't help but capture it via picture.

Solid Grounds Coffee Shop serves the best coffee, supports local business, and supports Barnabas X ministries. It is truly a win win for everyone. Head over to Main Street in Westminster and check it out--I have a feeling you'll be hooked like us and might even become a regular.
xoxo, 
Lauren
Find the Barnabas X blog here

2 comments :

  1. Can we please go here next time I'm in town??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely!! Come to town soooooon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...