Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Tidbits.

I was so proud of my husband this weekend. He spoke at the Easley Presbyterian weekend family retreat at the Kanuga Retreat Center in NC. I really saw him in his element, teaching about that which he is most passionate about. I LOVED being on his team. It was a lovely weekend.
Debbie and Scofield were the real team. Together, they put on this retreat. Debbie did the team building activities and games, while Scofield did the speaking. And I had the best time hanging out with them and the rest of the fam in between sessions.
He's handsome. I'm lucky.
We found this little spot during some exploring. Libraries...always a win.

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
xoxo
lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...