Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Official...

I'm running a half marathon!
And I'm so excited!!
My first half was my sophomore year of high school. I can't believe that was 6 years ago. Wow. Since then, I typically stop at 3 miles, tops 4. So conquering 13.1 miles again is a HUGE deal for me. I've been training, but I've also been putting off registering until right up to the deadline. A little fear involved? Yes.
 Now, I have signed up and forked out the cash--can't go back on that. Plus, I'll be running with three of my greatest friends and I know they will keep me going + make it a race to remember. 

The race is the Scenic City Half, February 23 in Chattanooga, TN--we thought it would be a great excuse to explore a town we haven't visited before. 

Any training and race day advice!? 
Happy running to all,
lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...