Tuesday, May 14, 2013

settling in.

luckily, i've had a few days off and have been able to really unpack and begin decorating. i love having an open canvas when it comes to decorating--but i tell you what, it stresses me out. thinking about end tables, and side tables, and tv stands, and how to decorate a mantle....it all makes my head hurt. creativity--a sweet enemy.
     ^i like to think of my kitchen as "tea cup inspired with a vintage touch."
     ^as a kid i loved yellow, which was made clear by the yellow walls in my bedroom. then i went through a phase where i wanted to see any color but yellow. now, it's back to yellow. it's one of those colors that just makes you feel happy. i'm thinking about yellow curtains to match my new yellow chair with its fresh coat of spray paint...
i've even found enough time on my hands to make my very first batch of homemade granola. it still needs a little work...but it'll do for now.

3 comments :

  1. it's so nice to settle in but it's always so hard deciding where everything should go

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, so true! as great as it is, it can be such a headache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via the Southern Blogger Society- looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...