Tuesday, November 19, 2013

pictures by jessi

my sweet friend jessi recently launched her new photography business, jessi nichols photography. for her portfolio, she asked if i'd be willing to pose for a few portraits. of course, honored, i said yes. i mean, who doesn't love an opportunity to twirl around in a dress in the middle of a field. the weather was perfect and we caught the sun just in time. it wasn't even cold until the sun went down... a typical [but lovely] south carolina fall day...
you can check out more of her work, here. thanks for havin' me, jessi! you're the best!

7 comments :

  1. holy moly beautiful! I love the lighting :) she glows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness! I love these! So beautiful and I love the ones with the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely beautiful pictures of you! It is so much fun to be taking picture of models that love to pose, I have that with my friend Sarah. The SC fall seems like something extraordinary indeed :) How did your macaron taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!.. and the macaroon wasn't quite a chocolate chip cookie [my favorite]...but it was still delicious!

      Delete
  4. The light in these photos is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...