Monday, February 24, 2014

weekend things.

 ^relaxing in bed ... definitely wish there was more of this!
 ^ oh you know, always baking...
^some friends hosted a 'girls night in' clothes swap party. there's nothing like cleaning out your closet and then replenishing it with new goodies! and on the right...my husband took me to genghis grill to eat a stir fry dinner, and oh.my.gosh. so good. like explosion in your mouth, "i want to eat here for every meal every day" kind of good. found my new favorite hot spot.
^cauliflower fried rice [apparently i was in a stir fry mood this weekend?] yum!
 ^ and i've been working on some homemade granola. i shared this recipe on craft box girls, and i'll be sure to share another version here, soon!

hope your weekend was full of yummy moments!

13 comments :

  1. A clothing swap party? How fun!! I definitely need to throw one of those and clean out my closet. How does it work?
    xoxo
    e
    nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are a couple different ways to do it - but its really easy. everyone just brought a bunch of clothes they were willing to give up. then we had people shop in rounds and pick one item per round. super fun!

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of a clothes swap party, I need to do that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love your photos! I'm not sure I much I can tell you how much I love your photos. But I'm also crazy about photography. So there, ya go. Can't wait for you to share about that homemade granola.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, so sweet! thank you samantha! :) I'm crazy about it too - definitely a top hobby of mine!

      Delete
  4. It sounds like you had a pretty fabulous weekend! I always wish there was more time for chilling in bed. And gosh, this post is making me hungry! That granola looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely weekend!

    Could you share the recipe for that cauliflower thing as well? I've got some in the freezer and really don't know what to do with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanna, no problem! :) I have a recipe for the cauliflower rice in my archives. you can find it here:http://www.lovelolablog.com/2013/08/parmesan-and-celery-cauliflower-rice.html

      instead of parmesan and celery, for the recipe above i used mushrooms and spinach. hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! From foods to clothes swap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these little weekend things. Those cookies look scrumptious!! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos and all your food looks so so yummy! i want those cookies :)
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy, all the food looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...