Thursday, May 8, 2014

around town || due south coffee

brace yourself for the most lovely coffee shop...ever...
i don't think a city can ever have too many coffee shops...a girl's gotta have her options! so when i started to hear about due south that recently opened in the greenville area, i knew i had to check it out. it's in an old renovated mill, full of character and personality. my friend char and i tried to check it out one friday night...we had no idea where we were going and we came to this sketchy looking, dark mill and thought, 'no way. we're so lost.' but nope - due south was nestled in there! it's the coolest thing.

due south started as strictly a coffee roaster. recently, they expanded to this coffee shop, but still roast their own coffee. and oh my gosh...their coffee. rich, delicious, strong [my favorite quality]. i plan on spending many a-afternoons working from this place. the atmosphere is quiet and inspiring. seriously...they win on all fronts.

check 'em out: due south coffee roasters, 250 mill st. taylors, sc 29687 / instagram

4 comments :

  1. This place looks beautiful! So bright, clean, and conducive to actually getting work done. I moved to Phoenix a little less than a year ago and we have so many cool coffee shops like this, but I haven't found one to call my own...yet ;) Love your blog lots!!

    xo grace (patternedposies.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! :) I hope you find your own little coffee shop soon!

      Delete
  2. What a divine little shop! I love how large and open it is! Also I absolutely adore your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love a good coffee shop. Oh, and I just met up with one of my blogger friends for the first time in Greenville in March! We loved it. We visited a coffee shop closer into town and it was so good. The next time I go there I will have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...