Monday, June 23, 2014

cup o' hope

coffee comes by many names - cup of joe, java, jamoke, mud. but I've never heard it called by one of my favorite names - cup o' hope. mornings often come with a hurried start.  i enter the kitchen in the early hours before i'm fully awake and quickly prepare my coffee only to exit the kitchen in order to shower and get ready for the day. the pressures soon find me as i pour a travel mug and scurry out the door - only to make my coffee a means to an end.  then there are those other mornings...the ones where i sleepily enter the kitchen to prepare the coffee as usual but refuse the temptation to exit as quickly as i've entered. rather, i allow myself a few minutes to listen to the water drip and take in the aroma.  it's in those few moments I have the opportunity to prepare for what will meet me as i leave my front door.  It will come soon enough, but for now i sip my coffee and am slowly filled with hope that whatever comes my way, i can carry.  those are my cup o' hope mornings.
 lately, i've been enjoying seattle's best coffee® house blend in the morning. we are big seattle's best drinkers in my home. we love our coffee dark, rich, and robust, and seattle's best provides just that. when i heard about the new house blend, available at publix until july 4, i knew i had to give it a try before it was too late.
whether i'm pushing through that afternoon slump, or getting up and going in the morning, seattle's best® gives just the boost i need with the taste profile i love. be sure to grab your bag of seattle's best® house blend at publix, and share it via social media with the hashtag #greattaste. i'd love to know how you enjoy your 'cup o' hope'!

this post is in partnership with seattle's best coffee® blogger campaign. all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  

2 comments :

  1. Great pics!! I don't know what I would do without coffee!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither! definitely a staple in our house!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...