Tuesday, June 24, 2014

around town || popcorn parlor

every time scofield and i go downtown, we always past this cute little popcorn parlor. i've always wanted to go in ... and after becoming obsessed with trader joe's flavored popcorn, i knew it was time to give it a try. so we rented a movie one night, and headed to amanda henry's popcorn parlor to grab a snack for our movie date. there were a million flavors to choose from, so of course it was so hard to decide! they had both sweet and savory - cookies and cream, chocolate, toffee, salt and vinegar, caramel cheddar, and the list goes on. we mixed the creamy dill and parmesan garlic. heavenly combination! 

--

18 augusta street
greenville, sc

10 comments :

  1. cutest! i'm adding this to my list of places. i love your around town posts!
    xoxo
    e
    the little diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos for making a decision! I don't know if I'd ever be able to narrow it down to just one flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I love popcorn, can't believe all the flavors they have!! Love your cute, casual outfit!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there were so many flavors it was overwhelming - but in the most wonderful way of course!

      Delete
  4. What a fun (and yummy) date Lauren! This post had got me thinking....I wonder if there are any bags of popcorn in our pantry right now......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! sounds like you are a popcorn lover like me!

      Delete
  5. so fun! I live in Greenville (and work downtown) but I have never been here. Definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...