Thursday, July 10, 2014

happy birthday scofield!!

yesterday was scofield's birthday - i know i'm a little late. but considering we planned on celebrating it tonight, i'm right on time!

so, because i can't help it, here are a few cheesy love lines to my man ....

scofield, our marriage has been one of the most rewarding and molding events thus far. you constantly push me to be the best version of myself, and you are my biggest cheerleader. as your partner, i know that no matter what, we can get through it because of your leadership, love, and friendship. i feel so lucky every day and i am constantly reminded that you are the best decision of my life. happy birthday! i love you!

p.s. i've never known anyone to look more adorable holding a chicken. i mean...could he be any cuter!?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...