Thursday, January 1, 2015

happy new year!


we said goodbye to 2014 last night alongside a few friends, laughs, and good food. i find the beginning of the year so exciting. there is a whole year at my fingertips and i love to think of all the possibilities it might hold.

rather than resolutions, i love to make of a list of my goals and plans for the coming year. this year i will finish my internship and become a registered dietitian, we will celebrate three years of marriage, we are planning on adopting a puppy, and i hope to make major progress on our house projects. more than anything, i hope to grow as a person. spending more time with my journal and bible, exercising and reading more, being present with the loved ones around me, and letting go of the negative things in my life.

not to mention, i have big plans for this little blog and can't wait for them to come to fruition. happy new year's friends! welcome, 2015!

12 comments :

  1. I love that instead of writing resolutions, you wrote about your goals & plans for the year. I think it helps to get excited about what's in store & to better appreciate what you have (: Good luck in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do with your blog in the new year! Wishing you luck in accomplishing your goals for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great goals and exciting news about a puppy :) !! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love your goals for the new year!! They're great ones. I will probably be taking some of them in consideration and try to do some of those things myself.

    xo.

    milaadams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mila! good luck with all of your goals :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, you have a lovely blog! Happy new year, Lauren! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 2015 is going to be a great year for you - so many exciting events! Can't wait to hear your plans for the blog and good luck with your internship (and the puppy :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you stephanie! hope you had a great holiday!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...